I’m New Here
There is much to learn about Christ Community Church (C3) and we hope that this website helps you get to know us.
Here is some helpful information:
- What should I wear? The majority of people who attend C3 dress casually on Sundays. While we occasionally have folks dress up for church, we do not have a culture that expects that. We want you to wear whatever you are comfortable wearing.
- What time and where? We currently have one worship gathering on Sunday mornings at Legacy Preparatory Christian Academy at 10:00am. You can click here to see a map.
- What do you have for my kids? Our C3Kids Ministry is for children 3 months thru 5th Grade. Students in 6th grade and up join us for the worship gathering on Sunday mornings. Each 5th Sunday, children ages 4 and older join the service for Family Sunday.
- What denomination is C3? We are affiliated with the Acts 29 Network, The Gospel Coalition, and the Texas Baptists. We have people from all different denominational backgrounds. To learn more about our affiliations you can click here, and to learn what we believe, please click here.
- Do you offer Adult Sunday School? No. We offer Community Groups throughout the week in the homes of our people. We often share a meal, prayer, study the Bible, and enjoy time with one another. To learn more about our Community Groups, click here.
- What kind of worship music do you have? We sing both hymns and modern worship songs. Our style is more modern in feel, and Christ-centered in focus.
- What kind of preaching do you have? Our Lead Pastor, Casey Cease, is an expository preacher, meaning he teaches directly from the Bible. You will often find us going through a book of the Bible, and from time-to-time we do topical series, but still biblically based.
Do you have more questions? If so, feel free to contact us!